Sunday, April 12, 2009

Refresh and Re-energise

This week was a great week after a long long time. I actually sneak back from school and left my robocon team and final replacement class of the semester back in the uni. Not that I hate those, but its like ‘Its great to be back’ kind of feeling (I know this phase is use by villain in cartoons :p ). And the feeling is really very great. Especially with YLin free to accompany the whole period back.
But if not because of Chee Hoe and Zhi Sien I don’t think I would be back. Heh…

My sweetheart, I am sorry to leave you alone back at KL again. I promise to be back soon again. I enjoyed all the time you spend with me, can’t wait for the next time to be back. Oh, about the hand phone, I need some time to save for a new one. So for the time being I’ll still have to be patient with the phone as I do to this computer.

Mad-Scientist, I am sorry I didn’t inform any of you this time I came back, but I really wanted to spend some time with YLin first, its been a long time since I gone back. I promise to look for u guys the next time. And to all of you, good luck in your final exams, WH and CCM one ending soon and KY and KG starting soon.

KG, if u really think we can start our Mad-Scientist blog then let me know. I would love to join in too. But wish it won’t die off like the friendster group :p.

For this coming month, my concentration will be back to the usual two things. Final Examination and Preparation for the upcoming Robocon 2009 contest. Both of them I am very worry of. This semester, my course marks seem relatively low compare in the class, I have not been concentrating much on it. While, the Robocon team progress has been kind of slow and lazy. Although both I have confident in doing well, but mistake will surely cause trouble to the team and me. So I guess elimation those mistake will be priority in my mind.

To everyone else, good luck. I promise to do my best too. Lets work hard together. It’s the year of an ox, and hey usually work hard. So lets us all work hard together.

PLim, 12 April 2009(1.39pm)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never blame you for nothing telling us that you came back.
One thing, when did i said i want to create a Blog for Mad Scientists? I long time didn't go into friendster lo (seems like abandoning it...XD) and now switch to facebook. However, if you really want to create one blog for Mad Scientists then i will join for sure and make sure it is viable for long long time.
Just do what you have to do now. Best wishes to you all too.

yLin said...

hmm... maybe because guys dont like writing. i'm going to make u do it hehehe... (unless i dont hv power over u guys la, which is probably the truth) but then writing is good! and the spirit of keeping it going it better! XDDD

looking forward to your group blogs. i'll be here if u ever need my help XD