Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Early Morning call

Today, i had only 5hour plus slept. because i slept around 3.30am last night. I didn't want to wake up early but i had to force myself to do so. Only because i promise a friend of mine to look for a lecturer together. So I didn't it as i can but only to wake up 15 min late. At least i did.

Although it was quite early, but our lecturer was not in his room. So we had waited there for him. While waiting, i only then realise how badly the paper was mark. Initially i only score 21/50 which i think its impossible. Then waiting get longer. As we were about to leave, There light shine, there he is.

Then, he asked, and then told us he was about to leave to KL.(1st what about my paper?, 2nd can i follow?, Haha, those never come out of me) then he told us to do the correction, he will check it later. And guess what, I was suppose to score 41/50. See the different. haih...

I guess i might be lucky to look for him at last. P.s i called his few weeks ago when i knew my mark, be he told me my paper was missing. I was really angry that time. The person that took it should had distribute it the 1st moment. Then i'll had look for him weeks ago.

Thursday will be the final for his subject. so lets hope i can recall everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so good u can get 41/50.
I suppose u pormise someone to sleep earlier? Haha... 3.30am is very early oh...XD

PakLim said...

wait till after the competition. another 2 weeks to go. Next week competition start already. how to sleep early.

Ivan Liou said...

Gambate ^^