Monday, April 20, 2009

Exam Week

Exam week has finally arrive. Robocon will surely receive a slowdown effect. For me, i am not feeling the exam yet. all i want to is to finish the competition and then be back at home for a long long rest. i know it will all be that way by middle May.

To all that are going through exam period good luck, others stay healthy.

P.s I just got a hair cut yesterday. At least i am feeling much much comfortable(not being disturb by the hair"long and hot").

Bk to study. Take care

5 comments:

Ivan Liou said...

My Final Exam in on today and tomorrow = =

Then i will be ...... Party ^^

Good Luck

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you too pal...

yLin said...

party. i want party!!!!

37 DAYS LEFT!!!!

somebody help me...

PakLim said...

Alright,I'll party with u dear

Ivan Liou said...

lol XD
me 11 hours to go for my last paper ^^

btw , still need wish you all good luck in final , Jia you


@ YL : Party time will invite you :P