Friday, April 17, 2009

Demo 5

Last night Demo 5 just ended(My Robocon Team showing section to seniors and lecturers). It was the 1st time i heard confident praise from the lecturers. Nothing like i heard before this(since i join last year). But at least i experience it.

I didn't feel it was special. For me it just seem as there are so much to do that i am worry we do not have enough time to complete it. The feeling is not like last year competition. it just feel like there are much much more trouble compare to last year.

Time now feels much more relaxing compare to a month ago. Is it because of the super hard work during that period? I really have no idea. but i just know that in me is that there is still not time to relax until the competition arrive.(or i am saying this because i went back last week, at least i knew it did bring back the energy in me.

Darling, thanks for being here for me. KG thanks for reading my blog and commenting on it. At least i feel better. P.s i just found out u had a blog too. I'll be there looking at it. hehe...

14 comments:

PakLim said...

oh i forget to add into it. tomorrow we will be going to pizza hut for lunch. The prof. agree to give a treat to all of us for the hard work.

So Gratz to all of us^^

Anonymous said...

I also want to thank you for writing something for me to read and making me feeling relax. Anyway, how did you know that i have a blog???

PakLim said...

Aiya since u been posting then can easily press ur name into ur profile. then there i can look at ur blog. if its open for all.

Anonymous said...

But i think u won't suddenly go and search for my name gua. There must be someone who told u something about that but i won't blame her/him la...XD

PakLim said...

actually i think of it myself. since u been posting at my site, i guess u must have started sth.

Why don't u thrust me? we know so long already.

Anonymous said...

Ya la ya la, i trust u lo.
But at the same time i have so much of curiosities...XD

yLin said...

i can swear i did NOT tell anyone, kg, since u told me not to. i think pl clicked your profile because u posted a comment here, and it brought him to your blog?

like, clicking my name will bring me to my blog sort of things? i'm sorry... but i really didn't tell him...

Anonymous said...

I didn't said it was you, yLin.
Haha......
I know the way he 'creep' in, so don't feeling guilty...XD

Ivan Liou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivan Liou said...

TO KG and YL :
I do read your blog too when i am leisure. I know YL always say i am keeping a low profile. Btw , i am , i use to it to keep low profile. May be , May be only ya ^^ , you might find out more and more of me when i start posting blog (now still empty)


Wish you 2 Happy and Health Forever

For PL , Gambate for your robocon.

Ivan Liou said...

May be you are suprising when there is extra viewer in here

May be you are wondering that someone whom never leave message before are here

May be you think i didn't read your blog before

May be there are lot question in your mind now ^^


Anyway, good luck and all the best.

PakLim said...

wa lau, no need to think urself like god:p. i knew u had been reading for sure:p. just dont want to mention it.

Ivan Liou said...

walau
you more expert than god
i am hiding there you also know
= =|||

yLin said...

hahaha!!! both of u. come out of hide and bang head-on. so funny...