Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No golden moment

This week is a study week. but now still do not have much mood to study. sigh... My main concentration should be on robocon, there are still lots of preparation to be done b4 going for the competition. And hopefully i can go Japan with the team for winning this year competition.

Moment around is kind of dull now. Problem are still arising. but there was once a saying problem also meant half-solve. So i guess its a good thing??

My darling, i read you blog. i really wish i do have more time to spend with you. I only have free time during certain period and i really do not know when is it. and its going to bcom less until the end of competition. So time is really not on my side now. My darling, you are always in my heart, although i am busy. Love u always sweetheart.

And i guess i have to spend my other time preparing for my final. my result this time had drop quite alot. good luck to myself.

Lets hope the golden moment will come soon.

No comments: