Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcome back

To my very very loyal fans, i know i have created this for a very very long time but didnt put the effort to write anything in here. its just that i didnt know what to write.
Now i'm lost of words. This week has been one of the best week of the year.is the 1st time i could be with my special someone. although this week she have her trial and also handling up a important. But still i'll still consider it as a very very good week.
Sweetheart, thanks. And sweetheart, happy anniversary, hope you didnt forget it :) I'll always love you.
Today, i am just beginning to start writing my blog again, but i m going back to my university today too. i know i need to go back, but a big part of me dont want to leave my home. i dont want to leave my sweetheart, my family and my freedom.
but still, i promise i'll always comeback. i'll comeback for my sweetheart.
oh and about where i'm going, i'll be going on a survey camp, its a camp to do surveying aka "liang ti/measure floor" and this require me to be under the hot hot sun for very long hour. then after that i'll be starting the second phase on the 15th. it's my robocon project, building my 3rd robot. but how long will it be? i am not sure at all, i want to come back but i also want to learn how to build the robot. i'll probably think how i'll do it abit later.
i guess its all i can type right now, its really not nice to squeeze it together to write it. sorry dear.
hope you enjoy reading my 1st post.
thanks for reading

1 comment:

yLin said...

dear, forgive me to be so sarcastic, but i found quite a number of grammatical mistakes, and the flow of your writing isn't there. Apart from these it's sentimental, at least to me, but guess i'll have to get used to your style of writing soon :P anyway, thanks for writing again, and hopefully u won't ever consider giving up.

Missing you...