Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back in UTM

Today my aim is to check the robot is in full fitness then let it start running. i know it might be a long shot but i think i might just make it. yesterday, i spend most of the time in bus with harry potter. its really interesting especially its the 7 book. i wanted to continue but the amount of assignment in hand, make me need to put the thing aside for the moment.
Coming back here was not really easy, my father called me and ask me why i didn't tell him. i really though i told him already. maybe i tell him when he wasn't aware, or i just didn't tell him. but at least its settle now.
There is lots to do, hope you are having a nice day too. p.s i wanted to take photos to be upload but too bad the camera i bring along is functioning oddly. i'll try to settle it as soon as i can. see you soon. take care

No comments: