Thursday, May 15, 2008

Company at last

Out of the blues yesterday after typing "so so so lonely" i was on my way back to my room. then i just though i stop by the robocon lab to see what is inside. With some surprise i saw my robocon leader back in the lab already. It was a great relief so see some one back at last.

After that i got news there were more ppl around already. kind of relief and i later have no mood to go back to the room but just sit around in the lab.

Now i am in the lab online. most of them are just about to arrive back and others are sleeping in their room. i can't sleep much longer because i know i slept too much already.

I am now to determine to get my robot ready fast for the up coming team member competition. Although i am now still not very sure with the rules. but i am still going to do it.

Good luck to me
Good luck to all my readers
Sweetheart promise me you will prepare yourself well for your exam.
Thanks for reading

No comments: