Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So so so lonely

Being back in the University make me feel so so so lonely.
I can choose to go back but i didn't. Hope i didn't make the wrong choice this time.
The last time i did this was not fun until i actually complete it progress. but i didn't spent anytime back home nor relaxing.
I have not been back home with my family for a long time. I wish to be with my family and you more. Will this be for another 3 year where i'll complete my studies or will this carry on till my working time.
There is time i just want to be normal not doing anything extra.
But sometimes things make me think i am lacking far behind others.
I am not in a best course, not in the best Uni, not competing with the best and also being slow compare to ppl my age.
It really bother me when i know i am not up there.
I do wish i can finish this fast then being with people i want to be.
The truth is i like being around people. I do not need them to be smart, i just want them to be human like that enjoy time with me.
I don't like being by myself, its too bad that is the case. waiting for my robocon teammate to be back is one thing but even with them around i still miss everything back home.
My parents are back home and getting older and i am not back home with them at all. My two brothers, they are such great company all the time. i know i dont talk with them much now days but i like being with them very very much.
Moreover My sweetheart is always back at home alone, i want to get back to be with her, i wish she could get more company at school too. I don't want her to be alone and only studying only.
To all my friends, i holiday period again. i know its the best time to be with friends and family. but i am back at uni doing some robot project...
About this project, i have receive many comment, some say its a waste of time, some say is good for the future. i am here only because i like the project. but i don't like it when i am all by myself waiting. I don't like to be a loner but i have to cope with it all the time.
I hate this...
What can i do to get out of this? Where will the light come from? How long more will i have to be like this...

No comments: