Monday, August 24, 2009

can't wait to be back home

hi guys. after a hell of a week with exam. its finally time to say home sweet home. this week will be time to get the result and prepare to go home. yay!!! the 1st exam finish last Thursday, then i spend the spend the pass 3 days out of 4 by going for badminton and jogging. i was feeling the pain on Saturday, but have recover by now.

I am also very anxious for my exam result. want to see how did i do. i am guessing it should be way better then the last semester where i did not even touch my books. let just wait and see if it work out.

Finally, being back home. i have not been home for almost a month. i know being back home, my bed will be full of my brother's clean cloths. haih... need them to go keep it. but what i really want is to hold someone realy tight and close to me. there is also the house computer. where is so much better to use compare to this one here. :p.

I am not sure who else am i going to meet this time. but just hope to have a relaxing time back home. p.s i have one more project to complete before going back. let home i can get it done soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo...when u will be coming back?
unlike u i am not so keen to know my test results cause i know i did quite bad this time...XD

PakLim said...

don't worry bout the result too much. somehow u'll forget it de la. there are many more nicer things then result :p