Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August at last

It is august, I am now 22. I went back home last week after a last minute decision. Although being back home, I didn’t have any cake as expected. But being backed home was really a great way to relax from university life. Life here is like being stuck to a routine, waking up daily, going to class, assignment and etc.
Because is august, I wont be seeing any holiday for at least one month (earliest merdeka day). There will be also test and assignment to be handing in through out the month. It really seem to be a busy month ahead.
On the 20th, there will be the result of my bridge competition selection, then there is the robocon workshop selection to attend, countless test paper to take, and not to forget that being away from home for a long time.
Being back home bring back comfort to me, and I really like being home compare to here. Life here really suck, have to control spending, looking at the same wall everyday, waiting for class & etc.
I really wish to get on with life soon. Beginning to hate study, especially in local university. Feel like being spoon feed just to pass and nothing learn for the future. Understanding it myself, and special guides seem to work better. Haih…
I miss home.

No comments: