Friday, May 29, 2009

Waiting again

Haih, have to wait again. How much i would like to be at home so much more now. It is really not the time for me to be in this lab anymore. feel like its for the new generation to do the the job and for me to be back home :p.

Anyway i'll be on my way to Malaka next week :) . then on my way home with my parents. this might be one of the last time me meeting my cousins together. so making it there will meant a lot to me. Hopefully i can make it there without too much struggle.

About the last post, i hv already make up my mind on what i hv to do. I'll be bringing the project back home and hopefully make full use of the time given. i have already prepare the parts that could be taken home. So good luck to me.

Arh... but really wish not to bring it back. then can do others things back home :p .

And don't worry, i am already use to that room for now. At least i know i'll be there only awhile more, yay^^.

And i am so happy, at last she have finish her exam this semester. Can't wait to spend some time with her again. Hopefully she will be happy to have me around.

Thats all i think. really don't know what to blog. so just post something while waiting.
p.s. still waiting....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good that you have made your decision there...
and what do your mean by your last time meeting your cousin? I don't quite understand here...XD

PakLim said...

my grandma pass away already. So we wont be meeting up that much already. so really will be meeting them less and less lor.

yLin said...

and u still are not sure if i'll be happy when u're back. do u not know i've to wait so long everytime... to just get to see u for few days. the longest is only 2 weeks. it's really really not enough for me u know. seriously.

yLin said...

the more i think about you... the more i can't stop thinking about you. how come... what happened to me?? and it's growing stronger and stronger. i'm scared. i just want to be with you T.T