Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scary dream go away

This morning, i had a scariest dream ever. 1st of all, it was just about reversing the cars from a parking lot to get back home of sth. but then in the car, there were a package of books. i was curious of that, therefore i went to look at one by one.

It was kind of irritating looking at the books. it was books with ghostly cover picture on it. it was not nice to look at, but it shouldn't scare me.

What really scare me was the time i open my eyes. I was in a new room. In a new block. in a new environment. Shock by the moment, i close my eyes. All that i can feel was the wind by the fan blowing, my heart pumping, and feeling the heat building up under the blanket.

I don't know what to think. There was no roommate. no one by my side. i wish that there could be someone by my side. my parents, brothers, or friends. i try to calm myself down by saying prayers, it didn't help too much as i forgot the words.

Then i begin to turn my body from side to side slowly, opening my eyes slowly, looking around slowly. wanting everything is fine. Luckily, i fall back to sleep again.

The next time i open my eyes was already 9+am. time to wake up. time to get moving.

Being back in uni make me miss home so much more. I do not really want to continue doing fell time here. its just too pressuring myself. I know this will be the shortest stint here. but i had been asked for a favor. to help develop a new device. which only i used before. What should i say? should i continue to do it? my field is totally nothing to do with this, but the expirence will be something useful in the future.

So, what should i say?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey brother, so lonely at hostel there? Didn't sms me also or u just call your honey? Haha...
Just two weeks only right? So you just have to concentrate on your work there loh...
One more thing, since the thing that u going to do is useful for you in the future then just do loh. No harm to gain some experience right...XD
Just finish your work there and come back after that...XD
See you soon pal...

yLin said...

i'm so so sorry, i should hv left my phone on, i shouldn't hv hang up the phone so fast in the morning. if only i knew what u've been through. i'm so sorry...

btw if u're helping them are u still coming back in 2 weeks time..? anyway do what's best for yourself. i'm just gonna wait for u k :)

yLin said...

i miss you...

PakLim said...

yeah, kind of lonely sometime. but most of the time members are with me. but it is not that fun not having a room share with my members, at least i guess its nicer.

Darling, is not ur fault. u hv class and so on. i thought of disturbing u after. but too bad my phone battery when dead. sigh... miss u too.

About the project, it is an advance project. i am not even sure i can achieve the objective, i might need extra tools(which no one can guild me to use) and so on. i said its useful because, i guess it is. i am only worry, i can't get it done and let them down.