Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Drawing Board

firstly, thanks to my lecture, for making me hate exam more, and for being more exam oriented. I am getting sad and aggravated from this exam, exam skim, and etc. getting my answer right and concept right is not good enuf to score in an exam. the thing that give u marks in exam are always the steps. So what am i learning here? learn how to show he right steps to lecture to give me scores? or learn how to make the right decision to be an Engineer?

Now i am much clearer why is my pointer where i am now. I been to exam knowing i did the right and correct job, just to know i score badly due to trying to be fast and "thought the lecture will be smart enough to understand it" oh they know what i am trying to do, and know i am not wrong, but still give me wrong, so i am still wrong, even it is right. so means i am stupid to be wrong for hiding everything in my head.

So my drawing board, firstly, i am going to make sure i am not going to extend my stay in uni . then, there is no more test and examination in my vocab and replacing it with the word "Challenge". its much more a better word to show the fighting spirit. and fight for the better of the community, my friends and family and myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...
This is your problem lor, always try to use the fastest way to explain one thing. Now only you know you should have written everything you know?? Haha... I always write as many as i can in the exams. You must understand you are studying in Malaysia. Not other uni oversea. So, not many lecturers can understand your 'alternative thinking'...
Just don't repeat it again, pal...XD

PakLim said...

thx, but i am only going on with that for this final 2 semester, after that, not writing it out is non of my business anymore.
Anyway, good luck to u ^^

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Anonymous said...

60536.....98616

Anonymous said...

46191.....44496