Friday, July 10, 2009

1st week back in Uni.

1st week of this semester is about to end and what a different it was from the last one. I am having a new room( the last one the wall was bad but this time the floor is bad. Then having a new roommate( the last one was weird and hard to predict, but this one .

This semester, most of my lecturer will be in the morning except for Tuesday. glad it is that way. addition to that, i'll only need to wake up early on Wednesday. The others day class only start at 10 or later. Yay^^

As for this week, I still miss being at home. Its still kind of bored in the noon n night. So far Yee Keat was the only one had dinner with me(not to miss out his roommate). Most of my Chinese's course mate are not back. So there are really not much activity to do :(.

To my lecture this semester, there is one who think he is the smartest person in the world at 32( thinking he is Scofield or Dr.House ), really scare of him. Then there will be only 1 lady to teach me this semester, and her face is only smiling all the time, and been telling lots of unrealated story in her 1st class. haih... To the rest, i think i'll keep it to elaborate it another time. Don't really have much about them yet.

And one really funny thing, i got back here on Tuesday 11am. And the 1st class that the lecture came in was that class, and so to every class after that. hehe...

Good luck to u all too^^

4 comments:

Elise said...

wah... so good... my class tis sem all start kinda late 1.... n of coz.... it end very late too =(

k la.. enjoy ur Uni life...
take care V(^.<)

yLin said...

i dont really get your second last paragraph. what's reaching there on tuesday got to do with lecturer?

i kinda like my timetable in the next sem too. 8-10am, and the rest of the day i can spend it on my wish XD

PakLim said...

it meant, following my class time table. that was the 1st class that hv lecture. And every class after that the lecture was present.

PakLim said...

SY: good luck to u too la.