Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crapps

I just crap some huge rubbish which just hurt me. There are someone, my sweetheart, who is feeling very disturb the pass few days.

I want to to the problem, but i am too far to help now. i am physically and emotionally disturb too.

I wish to have someone reading my mind and keeping it a secret for me. I need to concentrate now. be i am feeling hard to get my mind to it.

Sweetheart, please forgive me. i am being selfish. for not giving u a chance to be with others. I really dont want to be left alone.
I love you.

Alright, i have wasted my hold day. sorry for not able to let you know more.

I promise there will be more. after i am done with this project where my interest is going away from. Its a nice team, be i cannot take it for a longer period. :)

No comments: